Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for FrankWall.com – Wholesale and Retail Swimming Pool Parts, Landscape, and Concrete related products
Welcome to FrankWall.com! These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for using our website and purchasing swimming pool parts, landscape and concrete related products from us. By accessing this website and placing orders, you agree to comply with these terms. Please read them carefully before proceeding with any transactions.
- “FrankWall.com” refers to our website and company, selling wholesale and retail swimming pool parts.
- “User,” “You,” or “Customer” refers to any individual or entity accessing our website and/or placing orders for swimming pool parts, landscape and concrete related products.
- “Product(s)” refers to the swimming pool parts, landscape and concrete related products and equipment available for purchase on FrankWall.com.
- “Order” refers to a request by a customer to purchase products from our website.
- Registration and Account
- To access certain features on FrankWall.com and place orders, you may be required to create an account.
- You must provide accurate, complete, and up-to-date information during the registration process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account login information and password. Any actions taken through your account are your responsibility.
- FrankWall.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account at its sole discretion, should any breach of these terms occur.
- Product Information
- We strive to provide accurate and detailed information about our products, including descriptions, images, and prices. However, we do not guarantee that all information is entirely error-free, and we reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies or omissions.
- Product images on the website are for illustrative purposes only and may not exactly match the actual products.
- Placing an order on FrankWall.com constitutes an offer to purchase the products listed in the order.
- All orders are subject to availability. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order if the product is out of stock or for any other reason at our discretion.
- Prices displayed on the website are in the currency specified and are exclusive of applicable taxes, shipping, handling and credit card processing fees.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of placing the order. We accept various payment methods as displayed on our website.
- Shipping and Delivery
- Shipping and delivery times are estimated and may vary based on your location and product availability.
- FrankWall.com will make reasonable efforts to ensure timely delivery but is not liable for any delays caused by external factors beyond our control, such as natural disasters, customs delays, or transportation issues.
- Returns and Refunds
- We accept returns of unused and undamaged products within a reasonable period from the date of delivery. Please refer to our Return Policy for specific instructions.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method after the returned products are inspected and approved.
- Refunds will not be available on some products. It is clearly marked on the product page when it is non-refundable.
- Intellectual Property
- All content on FrankWall.com, including images, text, logos, and designs, are the intellectual property of FrankWall.com and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
- You may not use, copy, reproduce, or distribute any content from our website without our explicit written consent.
- Limitation of Liability
- FrankWall.com is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from the use of our website or the purchase and use of our products.
- We make no warranties, express or implied, regarding the fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or non-infringement of our products.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Mississippi.
- Any disputes arising from the use of FrankWall.com or the purchase of our products shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mississippi.
- FrankWall.com reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions periodically. Continued use of the website and placing orders after any modifications signify your acceptance of the revised terms.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 8/8/23.
Refund and Returns Policy
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Liner Mule products are non-returnable or refundable.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:
Frank Wall Enterprises, LLC
413 Wilkins-Wise Road
Columbus, MS 39705
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Frank Wall Enterprises, LLC 413 Wilkins-Wise Road Columbus, MS 39705.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.