LIGHT DOCTOR PRODUCT INFORMATION: (*IMPORTANT NOTICE* If you are a pool dealer or swimming pool company call 800-488-9146 to create an account and receive a catalog with your pricing)
A revolutionary product line that is a great solution for broken or corroded screw tabs and bottom slots on vinyl liner sealing rings for underwater lights.
Directions for use:
DO NOT REMOVE THE LINER SEALING RING THIS PRODUCT SECURES OVER SEAL RING
The Light Doctor installs on the outside of the liner sealing ring.
- Remove the light fixture from the niche and move fixture out of the way.
- Remove 2-3 screws either from the top or bottom of the seal ring depending on which area is damaged and which light you are repairing.
- Place the Light Doctor over the seal ring.
- Using provided pan-head screws. Secure to the sealing ring.
Check out our Youtube video below for more in depth information on this product. If you have any questions about this product feel free to call us at 800-488-9146, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
LIGHT NICHE REPAIR KIT FOR PENTIAR QUICK NICHE, LIGHT NICHE REPAIR KIT FOR HAYWARD NICHE, 10 HOLE TOP TAB LIGHT NICHE REPAIR KIT, 10 HOLE BOTTOM SLOT LIGHT NICHE REPAIR KIT, 8 HOLE TOP TAB LIGHT NICHE REPAIR KIT, 8 HOLE BOTTOM SLOT LIGHT NICHE REPAIR KIT, 6 HOLE TOP TAB LIGHT NICHE REPAIR KIT, 6 HOLE BOTTOM SLOT LIGHT NICHE REPAIR KIT, 10 HOLE LIGHT NICHE DISC, 10 HOLE LIGHT NICHE DISC FOR PENTAIR QUICK NICHE, 8 HOLE LIGHT NICHE DISC, 6 HOLE LIGHT NICHE DISC, MAIN DRAIN DISC
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 1 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 1 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
413 Wilkins Wise Road, Columbus, MS 39705
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.