EXCLUSIVE REPRESENTATIVE AND MASTER DISTRIBUTOR
413 WILKINS-WISE RD | COLUMBUS, MS 3975 | 800-448-9146
FRANK’S POOL WALL BOARD 3000 POOL SERIES PLASTIC SHEET
Frank Wall’s pool wall board (PWB) is a patent-pending plastic sheet manufactured from recycled low-density polyethylene (LDPE) and natural cellulose fiber fillers. With a much lower cost than plastic sheets made from virgin LDPE and other polymers, this plastic sheet is ideal in environments that require very high moisture resistance as a protective layer between the vinyl pool liner and the different pool wall surfaces.
With Magma’s proprietary surface treatment, this plastic sheet is ideally suited for long lasting bonding to the many types of pool walls using Frank’s Sticky Stuff wall bonding adhesive.
- PWB does not float like wall foam. It has the same specific gravity as water – 1.0.
- It features a long lasting bond to the pool wall using Frank’s Sticky Stuff wall bonding adhesive.
- Proprietary surface treatment on both sides of the sheet enhance bonding. Use either side as bonding side to adhesive and pool wall.
- Moisture-proof. Extends life of sheet in high moisture environments.
- Bonds to steel, polymer, aluminum, wood and concrete pool walls.
- Can be easily cut or trimmed using razor utility knife or scissors.
- Flexible to bend smaller than a 6″ radius. Score a line for 90° & 135° angles.
- Sheets make installation and handling easier. Complete most installations in less than 30 minutes.
- Sheet Size – 40″ X 46″. (40″ for 40″ finished pool wall) ( 46″ for 46″ finished pool wall)
- Packaged 12 sheets per box. 2.7 lbs per sheet. 32.4 lbs per box.
- Smooth straight edges for smooth sheet joints on wall.
FRANK’S STICKY STUFF
POOL WALL BOARD AND FOAM BONDER
WHY USE FRANK’S STICKY STUFF POOL WALL BOARD & FOAM BONDER?
- Use Less Adhesive. This adhesive is very aggressive and tacky. It grabs and holds so you can use less product to get the job done.
- 30 lb of Adhesive. Each canister can spray many pools depending on the application rate.
- Fast Application. The adhesive is very fast saving time and money. Most pools can be sprayed in 3-5 minutes.
- Longer Working Time. You have 30-40 minutes of work time to apply the pool wall board or wall foam to the pool wall after the adhesive has been sprayed on the wall.
- No Cramped Fingers. The spray application gun has a comfort grip with easy pull trigger eliminating the cramped finger pushing spray tips on aerosol cans.
- Easy Clean-Up. Just dip the tip of the spray nozzle into a can of PVC pipe Cleaner or wipe the tip with the cleaner on a rag after applying the adhesive.
POOL WALL BOARD INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Be sure wall is clean and dry. Remove any loose material from the wall surface.
2. Spray Frank’s Sticky Stuff half way around the pool wall. Finish spraying wall once PWB has been installed to that point. Finish installing PWB.
3. Start installing PWB at starting point on pool pressing board against wall. Press board into corners as you come down the wall. Be sure sheet joints are flush together.
4. Trim off any excess board at liner track and bottom of wall. Cut out lights, returns, skimmers and rope anchors with utility razor knife.