FRANK’S PWB BY MAGMA COMPOSITES
POOL WALL BOARD
3000 Pool Series Fiber-Filled Moisture-Proof Plastic Sheet
A replacement for pool wall foam that floats
Introducing Frank’s PWB Pool Wall Board 3000 Pool Series Plastic Sheet
PWB pool wall board is a patent-pending plastic sheet manufactured from recycled low-density polyethylene(LDPE) and natural cellulose fiber fillers. With a much lower cost than plastic sheets made from virgin LDPE and other polymers, this plastic sheet is ideal in environments that require very high moisture resistance as a protective layer between the vinyl pool liner and the different pool wall surfaces. With Magma’s proprietary surface treatment, this plastic sheet is ideally suited for long lasting bonding to the many types of pool walls using Frank’s Sticky Stuff wall bonding adhesive.
- Will not float like wall foam. Has same specific gravity as water 1.0.
- Long lasting bond to pool wall using Frank’s Sticky Stuff wall bonding adhesive.
- Proprietary surface treatment on both sides of sheet to enhance bonding. Use either side as bonding side to adhesive and pool wall.
- Moisture-proof. Extends life of sheet in high moisture environments.
- Bonds to steel, polymer, aluminum, wood and concrete pool walls.
- Easily cut or trimmed using razor utility knife or scissors.
- Flexible to bend radius smaller than 6″ radius. Score a line for 90° & 135° angles.
- Sheets make installation and handling easier. Most installations in less than 30 minutes.
- Sheet Size – 40″ X 46″. (40″ for 40″ finished pool wall) ( 46″ for 46″ finished pool wall)
- Packaged 12 sheets per box. 2.7 lbs per sheet. 32.4 lbs per box.
- Smooth straight edges for smooth sheet joints on wall.
Exclusive Representive and Master Distributor;
413 WILKINS WISE RD ● COLUMBUS, MS 39705 ● 800-488-9146 ● frankwall.com
WALL BOARD AND FOAM BONDER
Why use Sticky Stuff Wall Board & Foam Bonder
- A Very Aggressive Tacky Sticky Adhesive that grabs and holds. Use less adhesive.
- 30 lb of adhesive in Canister. Many pools sprayed depending on application rate.
- The Application of the adhesive is very fast saving time and money. Most pools can be sprayed in 3-5 minutes.
- Longer Working Time. You have 30-40 minutes of work time to apply the PWB Board or wall foam to the pool wall after the adhesive has been sprayed on the wall.
- No Cramped Fingers. The spray application gun has a comfort grip with easy pull trigger eliminating the cramped finger pushing spray tips on aerosol cans.
- Easy Clean Up. Just dip the tip of the spray nozzle into a can of PVC pipe Cleaner or wipe the tip with the cleaner on a rag after applying the adhesive.
PWB Installation Instructions
- Be sure wall is clean and dry. Remove any loose material from the wall surface.
- Spray Frank’s Sticky Stuff half way around the pool wall. Finish spraying wall once PWB has been installed to that point. Finish installing PWB.
- Start installing PWB at starting point on pool pressing board against wall. Press board into corners as you come down the wall. Be sure sheet joints are flush together.
- Trim off any excess board at liner track and bottom of wall. Cut out lights, returns, skimmers and rope anchors with utility razor knife.
PWB4046-12 (12 sheets 40″x46″/per box) $190.45/box
PWB4046-12-30 (30 boxes per pallet-free shipping on pallet order) $176.00/BX Pallet Order
Contractors and Distributors call 800-488-9146 for pricing
For more information on the difference between PWB and Wall Foam check out the link below.